GBeasts Cookies Policy
Last updated: 1st of Oct, 2020
We use both session cookies, which expire after a short time or when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which remain stored in your browser for a set period of time. We use session cookies to identify you during a single browsing session, like when you log into GBeasts. We use persistent cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period, like when you request that we keep you signed in.
Types of cookies:
Authentication and security
- To log you into GBeasts account.
- To protect your security.
- To help detect and fight spam, abuse, and other activities that violate GBeasts’s agreements.
- To remember data about your browser and your preferences.
- To remember your settings and other choices you’ve made.
Analytics and research
- To help us understand how you are using the Services so that we can make them better, faster, and safer.
Analytics cookies monitor how users reached GBeasts, and how they interact with and move around once on GBeasts. These cookies let us know what features on GBeasts are working the best and what features on the Site can be improved.
What are my privacy options?
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to decline cookies by consulting your browser’s support articles. If you decide to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some interactive features in the services.
Updates & contact info?