Last updated: 1st of Oct, 2020
- GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation Act
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Principles for processing personal data
This policy seeks to ensure that personal information managed by GBeasts is handled in a way that is compliant, ethical and adheres to industry best practice.
This policy is for customers of GBeasts. Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
What personal data we collect and process
GBeasts collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address.
- First name and last name.
- Phone number.
- Game account names.
- Basic information about the browser and device used.
How we use the personal data
We make reasonable efforts to ensure that our Service Providers have implemented physical, electronic, and procedural security measures to assist with safeguarding your personal information, and to help protect against unauthorized access and disclosure. Notwithstanding our efforts, the Internet has inherent security risks. We cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, personal searches, and other communications will always remain secure. You should take care with regard to how you handle and disclose your personal information or any username or password that you are required to use to access all of our Collection Places.
GBeasts uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services.
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
How we collect data
Collection of personally identifying information such as names, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses will occur where you provide this kind of data by free will, for example by registering, registering for a newsletter, asking for a contact, or completing a market survey. GBeasts does not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals.
Where it is necessary to collect and store personally identifying information by support of law, as in a business transaction, the data is stored in GBeasts’s enterprise systems with high level of security.
In general, GBeasts uses personal data only for the purpose for which you provided your data, meaning answering your inquiries, handling your orders, or providing offers or specific information. GBeasts will keep your personal data as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which personal data was collected.
GBeasts may collect limited non-personally identifying information, which is made available by your browser whenever you visit a website from the company. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. GBeasts uses this information to better understand user behaviour and to further improve our service.
Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
GBeasts legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- GBeasts needs to perform a contract with you.
- You have given GBeasts permission to do so.
- Processing your personal data is in GBeasts legitimate interests.
- GBeasts needs to comply with the law.
Retention of personal data
GBeasts will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
GBeasts will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
In compliance with art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identification data of the company is set out below, hereinafter also as the owner.
GBeasts is a registered trademark of
BECOME A PRO GAMING, S.L.
Avd. Jean Claude Combaldieu s/n
Ciudad de la Luz, Edificio 1 Distrito Digital
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante with the registration data: Sheet A-177641, Volume 4435, Book: 0, Folio 46, inscription or annotation: 1.